Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

The horde assembles!

The first completed units for my AoA Orcs, 2 units of 10 Orc bowmen. These guys were again painted by my good friend Martyn Smith many years ago, but sadly they have seen little to no table-top action since the 3rd and 4th editions of Warhammer. Once again I decided they would benefit from a quick coat of Army Painter Dark Tone, and a rebase in my standard style.






Whilst I was doing these guys, I couldn't resist giving an old Gorfang Rotgut model the Dark Tone/rebase treatment. I've always loved this model and I want him to represent a major hero in my AoA list.



Finally, I bought these bad boys quite a few years ago when I had the urge to collect all of GW's lovely Dogs of War range. Can't ever recalling using them in a Warhammer game, but they at long last get the chance to shine as Greater Orc Crossbowmen! 


Apologies for the unfinished movement tray.

StokeRogue

No comments:

Post a Comment