Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

Three wheels on my (pump)wagon!

Another update for my AoA Orcs. Way back when, before it became a dark grim place, the Warhammer world used to produce some nice humorous pieces like these glorious little gems - The Snotling Pumpwagon! Once again these guys were painted by Martyn (although it’s possible one might of come from a bring-and-buy - I tend to forget) and again I have given them a quick coat army painter and a rebase onto 50mm bases.


I give you "the Runt Wagons"!




I intend to use these little guys this Friday when I play Ade with his Chaos stuff. They will use the following profile.

VP: 45
Move: 12"
Wounds: 4
Armour: 2 Fixed Missile +2 Slow
Magic: 1
Morale: 9 Fearless
Melee: 8/1 Week
Missile: -
Special: Ram 4/3 Str(2)

StokeRogue



1 comment:

  1. These have turned out to be nicely balanced and fun. Especially when Keith shoots into melees and accidentally kills them for me. :)

    ReplyDelete